Our Women's Ministry is designed to meet the complex needs of today's women of all ages and stages by bringing them together through encouragement, prayer and guidance. It is our desire to grow together as women in maturity and godliness through the Word of God so that we will become better equipped through the renewing of our minds to nurture and serve in our families, churches and communities for the sharing of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Our ultimate goal is to grow in our personal relationships with the Lord so that we may not conform to the patterns of this world but instead, live transformed lives for God's glory. (Romans 12:2)
Ladies' Tuesday Morning Bible Study
Priorities and Purpose of Women's Ministry
- Reaching women through the transforming power and love of Jesus Christ.
- Discipling women to follow Christ's example and live overcoming lives.
- Building wholeness and balance, both spiritually and mentally, through consistent prayer and study of God's Word.
- Providing an atmosphere for women to develop their gifts, abilities, and lasting relationships.
- Training women to find their places of ministry and effectively touch their world for Christ
- Encouraging women to become prayer warriors in all aspects of their life.
- Equipping leaders who are Godly women of influence.
- Educating women to learn about missions and God's heart for the nations. This is accomplished through prayer, giving, sending and going.
- Educating women to be Biblically literate and to become disciples and make disciples.
- FBC is also home to the Fort Mill Mother's of Preschoolers group (MOPS).
For more information about the Women's Ministry please email Shannon Ford, Executive Pastor & Minister of Adult Education.