Summer Missions and Opportunities
Mission trips and opportunities to go, serve and pray are abundant this summer. We don’t just go on trips, that is not the purpose. We have a commission from our Lord to go, to serve, to disciple, to pray, to give, and to send. Our people have to be sent by us, the local church, the Body of Christ. We do the sending, we commission our people to go, we hold the ropes through prayer, and we celebrate as we anticipate the victory that the Gospel message will have as it is proclaimed and demonstrated.
What is your role this summer? Are you going? Are you giving? Are you praying? The Lord moves when His people pray!
Join us as we lift up a few specific requests related to upcoming trips.
Please contact Brett Freemon with any questions/interest.
Alaska Mission Trip Info
- May 22 – July 18: Peru - Steven Shepherd (CPI)
- June 12 – June 20: Puerto Rico – Carl Catoe
- June 9-15: Guatemala –Derek Kiser, Johnny Caruso Student Trip
- June 24-29: Victory Sports Camp Mullins & Dillon, SC – Pendarvis
- July 1-8: Alaska – James Bodolosky (CEF) Park ministry with kids and Backyard Bible clubs – Ryan Dempsey
- July 6-15: Peru – Steven Shepard (Church Planting International)
- July 8-15: London and Southern England – Bryan Trotter
- July 8-13: Victory Sports Camp Lancaster & Buford, SC – Pendarvis
- July 9-13: Victory Sports Camp Fort Mill, SC – Pendarvis
- July 15-21: Florida Keys – Johnny Caruso, Derek Kiser Student Trip
- July 22-27: Victory Sports Camp St. George and Walterboro, SC – Pendarvis
- July 28-August 5: Jamaica – Stephanie Barfield
- August 13-16: Engage Fort Mill – Johnny Caruso, Derek Kiser Student Projects
- November 2-16: Uganda – Steven Shepherd, Brett Freemon (Church Planting Interational, work projects on local church buildings, 5 people needed)
- Nicaragua – Bart Nicholson (Chosen Children)
- November: Nicaragua – Carl Catoe
- December: Tepic, Mexico (west-central) – Steven Shepard (CPI)
- Year Long (school year): Reading Buddies with Fort Mill Elementary School – Brett Freemon